Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ingathering!! :)

Well, today is the big get ready for Ingathering day! I just got back from the mall. Yeah!! I finally found a top to match my skirt I'm wearing to the love feast!! I went out last night for like 2 1/2 hrs to every store in the universe but didn't find anything. :( Right now I'm supposed to be packing for three and a half days plus getting camping stuff together. I guess this just sounded funner. :) Last night I did a lot of prep work for leaving today. I made muffins, helped pack up the non-fridge food and typed up a packing list and a food list.
I might not be able to get on for the next couple days, but if I have a spare moment I will try. I will also try to post pics from the Ingathering.
Well, I'd better get off now if I want to get to the village on time for the burning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena