Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photos

Here r a few photos I took after Amy and Alex's wedding...Enjoy!!


Essie and her knight in shining armer :)





BFF











Brother and sister!! :)



Two cute girls!



"My prince Charming hasn't come yet..." :(









Finally the Messengers got a new photo shoot!!



Messenger guys being themselves :)



Messenger girls being weird.



Looking at an airplane.








We had a lot of fun taking pics after the wedding. :) I'm glad it went so well.

The wedding was amazing!!! I loved the lighting that I got. If I have time tomorrow I'll post some pics of the bride and groom.


2 comments:

  1. You take fabulous pictures. I can really tell you enjoy it!!! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful people too just something about there eyes when they smile its as if they sparkle and you can tell they are truly happy. I don't see many people like that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena