Friday, November 13, 2009

The cutest nephew in the world!!




My nephew is staying out here with me this weekend and my sister took a picture of us wearing our gray hoodys yesterday. I have had a lot of fun with him and he has had loads of fun out here too! Right now he is watching the movie Tonka. He loves it! He started watching it last night and is finishing it up now. He was so cute last night. In the middle of the movie his mother called and he was talking to her. I got a couple cute pictures of him!







  
Before he went to bed last night, I took some pictures of him getting his energy out. He was being hilarious!!



With his sword.




We told him to be handsome and this is what he did!


       Showing me his muscles!!


       Making a funny face.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena