Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year! :)



Today is the first day of 2010! I can't believe it is already here. I have my new years resolutions already and hopefully I can stick to them. I'm going to print up something that has them on there and hang it somewhere in my room where I can see it all the time to remind me.
I heard a saying that says whatever you are doing on new years eve,  you will be doing the whole rest of the year, so I brought in the new year with screaming and yelling while I was running around in a big circle with some of my friends. I don't know what that means but it sounds like it's going to be a crazy year!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm skeptical about that saying. I was playing Mafia on New Year's Eve...what does that mean I'll be doing???? Hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it means you'll spend the year with your friends, which is good because it means I'll be able to see you a lot more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena