Friday, January 8, 2010

Walking on water........Literally...

Today we went on a little adventure out on a frozen pond near our house. It was fun sliding on the ice but not too fun when you are freezing cold!!! :( Everybody else seemed to be fine with the weather. Anyway, I managed to snap a few pictures before I lost feeling in my fingers.




Micaiah sweeping a runway to slide on.












    

 I was standing in the middle of the pond...



Gavin looking through the ice for frozen fish. (like in Ice Age) :)


Gavin's little guy.


Gavin's snow angel.


She was not supposed to be on the ice because of her ribs...


Yes, I was freezing!!!


Everybody watching Mic fixing to slide down his run way.


Running...



Sliding...


Micaiah's drawing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena