Monday, April 26, 2010

Update on squirrel

Ok, Micaiah finally decided on a name for his squirrel...Hammy!!! :) Do you remember the squirrel on the movie Over the Hedge? That is where he got the name. Joel actually gave him the idea. Autumn still insists on calling him 'Runkture'. (I have no idea how to spell it though.) Anyway, he is growing bigger every day...and way cuter!!!!! Everybody falls in love with him when they see him. :)
Right now Micaiah is building Hammy a cage that is 2' deep, 4' wide, and 7' high. (I don't know any of the technical terms for stuff like this so if it bothers you, please excuse me)

This is just a picture of it on its side half way done. There isn't wire mesh on the top or bottom and he has yet cut out a door.

Here are some recent pictures of Hammy that I took about 30min ago...



 He loves his 'daddy' and his 'daddy' loves him!!


Wow! I tried to upload a video but it took years and still didn't work!!! :( Totally not worth it I think. :( I lost about four hours of sleep tonight on it.... :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena