Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hey guys!

Hey everyone! Well...I'm pretty irritated right now because I wrote a bunch of stuff in a bio thing and then it totally didn't save it :( So now I have to start all over...grrr.
Ok, so this blog is basically going to be like my life in the Memphis Gatehouse day to day. I'll try hard to blog daily...but as we all know, nothing ever goes as planned, so just hang in there. My family moved to Memphis last year on November 22, i think. I was not in the slightest bit excited about it. I moved away from all my friends which made me mad. I did live in Selmer, Tn on a 100 acre piece of land with all my friends right next to me. Every day I'd see them and we would go to school together and have loads of fun. Every night, or almost every night, we'd all spend time together at someone's house laughing and just having more fun! But, unfortunately, life isn't all about rainbows and lolly pops :( God decided to move my family in with another family way out in the middle of no where...Memphis, Tn. Why me God???!!!??? No more hanging with friends much less seeing them. It took me a long time to get to a spot where I was fine with where God had me. I now faithfully go see my friends once a week for a dance practice, which I am very grateful for.
So, to sum it all up, I'm out here all alone, not really but you know what I mean, and I decided to start a blog to let my friends know what goes on day to day out here.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena