Sunday, November 22, 2009

Florida trip.

My family is going to Florida for Thanksgiving next week. My dad works night shift at Fed Ex and didn't think he was going to be able to get off the day we wanted to leave. We all have been praying that he did get the days off that he needed. A couple days ago, my nephew was in English class when he said that he heard God. He said that God told Him that his grandpa was going to be able to get off work and that all he needed to do was trust in Him. My nephew told his mom about what he heard God tell him. My dad didn't expect to get off so he went ahead and booked a ticket so he could fly down to Florida a day after the rest of us left. Two nights ago when my dad was at work, he happened to talk to his overseer and she mentioned that he had asked about getting a day off. My dad said that he knew it wouldn't happen because this is one of the most busiest times of the year. She said that he could have that day off! My dad was very glad that he got that day off but didn't know what to do about this ticket that he had booked. Once you book a ticket you aren't supposed to cancel it. Even if you do, you won't get refunded. My dad made a few phone calls and after a little while, he ended up getting fully refunded!! It is so weird how everything is just falling into place with this whole trip! We are very excited and looking forward to how God is going to use us on this trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena