Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beach!!!

We went to the beach today for at least four hours. It was between 59 and 64 degrees!!! So so so cold!!! :( We all got in except my relatives! It was funny because after we got out we would all dry off then put our jackets on!!! :) :) I had loads of fun though and I'm really really glad that I went even though I almost froze to death!!!


Tanaya pointing to the water. She loved the water and the sand. It was her first time at the beach!!!



Abby and Alaina were so happy that they did some dancing!












Ariel and her baby loving the beach !!!



This is what my cousins did at the beach!!! :(



Alaina constructing a sand heart.



Nathan and Abby just coming back in from riding the waves together.



Robby is cold!



So is Tristan!!



Ronan trying to catch the birds.



Tristan going out to surf! :)



A sand castle Abby built.

3 comments:

  1. these are awesome pitures, looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having fun!!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love These Pics. You Guys are sooo pretty, and Naya is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena