Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The end of the Florida trip...:(

Well, we got home Sunday night at 9:30pm from a sixteen and a half hour drive from Florida!! It was a very good trip but very exhausting. Being a teenager you tend to do stupid things thinking you are super-human. Well, I just happened to be like that and I staid up until like 2am every night watching movies and hanging with my cousins. It was fun sure, but now I'm paying for it! I'm very tired!!! :( Yesterday was the worst! I was short with everyone around me and very very grumpy!! :( Ouch!!! :( Today is better, although I'm still tired and hope to be in bed by 9pm tonight!! (cross your fingers!) I have to cut this blog short because I still want to blog about my upcoming Hawaii trip.

Here is a picture of my brother and nephew sleeping on the way home Sunday night...well, actually I was bored and had finished my book so I told them to pretend like they were sleeping. They did a pretty good job, huh?


Here is a picture of the guys talking, trying to figure out where to go for dinner...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena