Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Preparing for the Hawaii trip!!! :) :)

Today I did most of my packing for this trip. I still have to figure out what liquids I can take, how much, etc. and what all I need to and can bring. At the present I am very annoyed because I've never been flying before and don't know anything about getting through security!!! :( I am glad that most of my packing is done but I'm not looking forward to doing the last finishing touches tomorrow night after I work. :(

There is just one problem with our flights...we are on standby! That means that if there aren't any open seats on the plane, we don't go. There could be open seats on the plane from Memphis to Phoenix, Arizona, but then we could get stuck there. :( We are praying that we make it to Hawaii! That and trusting in God are all we can do right now. It's kind of scary though. :(

Well, I have to get off now. I'll blog next when I get there about how it went and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena