Monday, November 2, 2009

Life in general

Well, life seems to be slowing down a little. We've had loads of meetings lately and Thomas and Erica have been out here a lot. I think they are coming to Ben and Toni's tomorrow night for the meeting there. All of the Gatehouse will be there tomorrow night too. We are praying that things go smoothly and that we will be closer to them then ever. Ever since the men's breakfast last Saturday morning, lots of barriers seem to have fallen between the guys from Ben's group and our men. So I hope we feel more connected to them. Last Tuesday at the meeting at Ben and Toni's, I met a 17 year old girl named Ariel, not pronounced like my sister Ariel's name. At the end of the meeting I got up the courage to talk to her. We didn't really say much. She is very lonely and doesn't have any friends. I am really hoping to get closer to her. Maybe we can talk tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena