Thursday, November 5, 2009

Switching houses...Meeting...

Not this weekend but next weekend we are going to be switching houses out here. Stephen and Ayala are going to move in with my family and Elezar and Dylanna are moving next door, where Ayala is living now, in with Joel and Rushi. We were going to do it this weekend but Stephen will be out of town and we have a horse ride planned at Ben and Toni's this Sunday!! Hopefully I can get some good pics to post.
The meeting Tuesday night was good. Brother Robert, one or the guys that come, talked a lot and preached out of the Bible. We sang many songs at the beginning. I never got a chance to talk to Ariel. We got there, ate, sang, had a meeting, then she left with her mom and dad. I hope to get to know her better sometime. She needs friends.
We have a meeting tonight at my house. Ben and Toni, Thomas and Erica, and some people from the village are coming out for it. I'll let you know tomorrow what happened if anything exciting happened.

My dad's birthday is tomorrow along with Papa Asher's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena