Monday, February 15, 2010

February 7th...

I have been pretty busy lately and not at home so I have had like zero time to blog much less check my email. Right now I am at my oldest sister Ariel's house to help take care of her three rowdy boys (ages 8, 5, 3) because she just had a fourth one last Tuesday. :) I was at her house Tuesday then went home for the night because I had to work the next day but ended up finding a ride back to Ariel's house Wednesday night after work. So I've been taking care of her and her kids two days short of a week now. Ok, so I am going to do some catch up blogging right now about things that happened between last time I blogged and now. On February seventh was my brother-in-law's birthday. I took some pictures of the cake and his family...
The cake...




 



Some pregnant ladies at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena