Monday, February 15, 2010

A new baby boy!!! :)

So, as I said in the February seventh post, my sister had her fourth boy on the ninth at 8:38am. Since then I have had the privilege to be here with her and her boys. Of course I have taken lots of pictures so I might as well share them with you... :)

We all wanted a girl...

Morgon was the only one who wanted a boy :(  (This was our blue vs. pink fight!)


The boys waiting to be able to see their new baby brother






They loved him...so did everybody else!!!! :) :)


Weighing him...

10lb 1oz!! OMG!!!! My sister is amazing!


I got to dress him in his very first outfit!!!


Grandpa with his new grandson


Morgon soooo wanted a boy!!!


Alaina fell in love with him even though she wanted a girl :)


The grandmas adored him!










They made this banner with one of their aunties... (Thank you Yah for our new baby!)


...and Morgon wrote this on it before the baby got here. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena