Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sisters...

Thank goodness for no school!! :) This sleeping in thing has been the most amazing thing ever!!!

Well, Alaina, Abby and her kids came out last night to spend the night and Lain had voice lessons today. Abby just came for fun and her husband is working out here in Memphis tomorrow. They got here around 10pm and staid up until midnight writing songs! They were so tired that they were laughing at practically every single thing that was said!! I staid up with them only until 11pm and was like sooo tired after that.

Today Lain and Mic went shopping while the rest of us Memphis people, and Abby and kids, went to Shelby Farms for a picnic lunch, to talk, be outside and plan menus. Lain and Mic met us there later on. It was a very nice day and didn't rain here at all!! There was a very nice breeze which kept us from boiling too much, all though I don't think we could've because the sun was like non-existent today. Mic and myself took the kids for a walk around the lake while Ho lied on a blanket with Corby and the ladies talked. It was a very strenuous workout for me because the path around the lake is like one and a half mile and I carried a sleeping Sabria the whole way while walking very slow because all the kids couldn't keep up!! :(

So now Abba, Doug, Eli, Blue, Ms. Mala, Ben and Toni are here for dinner and a meeting. I hope the meeting, or meetings, don't last too long! I'm still tired and my cough that I got rid of a week ago is coming back to haunt me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena