Saturday, October 24, 2009

Clothes shopping...

Well, Aya and I took my mom clothes shopping today for her birthday. I wasn't in the mood at all because I staid up really late last night and got up super early this morning in order to catch my ride home, but, I did go. It wasn't very successful in the beginning. We did find her a couple shirts at one store. After lunch, however, we went to a couple more stores and found the jack pot!! Pants are always the hardest and most difficult item of clothing there ever is to find! We ended up finding her two pairs of pants...that she likes...one pair of capris, two shirts, a jacket, and a sweater!!! Both pairs of pants plus the capris were on sale. The pants were normally $50 each but were $20 off on both! The capris were originally $45 but we got them for $7!! It was a major hit!! My mom is very excited and so are we. We wanted her to get some nice clothes for her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena