Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stuff...

Abby did remember that it was my camera that she had and she did send it back with some work guys today!! :) So I never did get pics of Ari's boys on my camera although I did take some of them with her camera for her.

Never did hear any details about what exactly happened at Ben's Tuesday night. I do know that the people in their group are loosening up more towards us.

Nothing really to say. We are stilling looking every day for God's will for us that day. The main thing that's happening is the meeting every Tuesday night at Ben's. Ben and Toni, along with whoever shows up from the village, meet with us, I think, every other Thursday night. Ben and Toni couldn't come tonight because Toni wasn't feeling too good.

Thomas and Erika are going to be coming out next Thursday night. We shall see what happens with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena