Friday, October 23, 2009

Wow! Something new happened!!

My dad met this nineteen year old guy named Chad a couple months ago at Fed Ex. Chad works night shift like my dad. They have only talked a little bit but last night Chad staid an hour after work talking to my dad. My dad told him lots of stories about the village and its history. Chad is very interested. He followed my dad home after the talk and found out where we live. Chad actually lives on Reese road which is one road down from us. He has a seventeen year old girlfriend who I would love to meet. I think he is going to come to dinner soon, but I don't know when because he goes to college in the day and works at night. Dad works tonight so I think they might talk again. It is very exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena