Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sadness :(

Abby borrowed my camera to take pictures of Kelly and Neharah on Saturday and never returned it, so now I'm stuck with three of my nephews out here and no camera to take pictures of them with!! :( Aaaarrrgggg!!! Oh well, there really isn't anything I can do about it now except complain to this computer. :)
Last night only Stephen, Ayala, Joel, and Austin went to Ben and Toni's for the meeting. Rushi was home with both her boys sick so she couldn't go and Ayala decided to leave her kids with Ariel. I haven't heard what happened there last night but only that it was awesome. They want all of us to go out there starting next week every week.
When I learn more about exactly what happened I'll get back on...if I have time...and blog it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena