Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cold weather...:(

If you are someone who knows me then you know that I don't like cold weather...and that is exactly what is happening outside...and inside! :( :( It seems like Antarctica out there! I think our heat source gave up on us. Right now I'm sitting at my kitchen table typing. I've been wearing my jacket all morning along with socks. I am NOT looking forward to the snow this year! :( Me and snow?...not really. We don't get along. It always seems to be getting in my boots, down my shirt, in my face, in my socks....Aaaaarrrgggg!! And worst of all, I can't get back at it for annoying me! I mean I could get a big bucket of snow and bring it inside to melt it, but that's not really satisfying. There's always more snow outside, lurking, waiting for me to come out so it can pounce on me! If I were to say that I was grateful for anything right now, it would be that it's not snowing!

Is there anybody else that does not like or really like cold weather/snow!!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lena