Friday, November 20, 2009

Last day of living alone...

Today is officially my last day to have a room all to myself! :( Tomorrow my 4 year old niece is moving in. (Well, actually, she started to move today.) It's a pretty big wowie but I'm going to get used to it. I've lived with two other young kids before so the thought isn't like totally foreign to me or anything. It's just that I've had my own room for about half a year now and I've grown extremely comfortable! I guess that's why my niece is moving in. God is always stretching us and helping us to grow. He's always preparing us for things in the future. It isn't exactly the fact that I'm going to live with a little girl that scares me, it is the fact that my room will now become the "official" toy room for all my little niece's friends to destroy! That is a very scary fact for a seventeen year old!  :( I have good reason to be scared, plenty of experiences with little kids getting into my stuff. I'm sure it'll end up being a wonderful experience for me though, I hope! :(

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lena