Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What happened at the meeting last night???

Well, we got to Ben and Toni's around 6:30pm and ate dinner. We sang songs for awhile then there was some talking. Basically all the talk was about love and what the word love means. It ended up being a pretty good meeting even though like everybody was tired and fighting sleep the entire time. Towards the end of the meeting, my dad got directions to this guy Robert's house and he got our phone numbers. He wants to come to our house to see our life and we are going to his house. I excited about what could come of this. They are the ones with a seventeen year old girl who I've talked to a couple times before. I hope this will get us closer and I will get to know her better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena