Monday, November 16, 2009

Evangelising....

As I sit here and type this, there are two Church of Christ evangelists sitting in the Memphis Gatehouse doing...well...evangelizing.
 I wrote in an earlier post about our neighbor getting into a discussion with one of our guys here and how they didn't agree on somethings. So now, that neighbor brought one of his friends from church out here tonight to talk and try to help us understand more of what they are all about. I am interested to find out what they have say. All the Gatehouse men are sitting in the living room talking with them. I don't know how it is going but I'll make sure to let you know when it's all over. Please pray that God's will be done with this whole ordeal and that we are brought even closer to these neighbors through this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena