Monday, December 21, 2009

At the airport...

So I'm here in the airport right now waiting on my flight that has been delayed two hours! So we are here waiting...again! Airports are starting to feel like home away from home to us now. :(
We had a wonderful time at my cousin's. She was very hospitable!! She was always asking us if we wanted anything to eat or drink and giving us Christmas cookies and stuff. It was just awesome being there. Very refreshing for us. :) When they brought us back to airport we felt almost brand new. My mom was saying that she almost wished that we would miss the flight so we could stay and be with them more. I was like..."NO!!!" I have nothing against them but I've been away from home for forever and just want to be there asap!
Anyway, that's the newest on us. :) Thanks again for your prayers!!

Okay, my mom said I had to blog about our clothes...funny topic! :) So here we are, Monday night in the same clothes we were wearing since Friday morning. Whoa! This isn't exactly my type of first class traveling but it was necessary considering how our suitcases decided to take off with out us to Memphis on Friday. We did wash them Saturday afternoon and I blogged about that and how I wore my brothers shorts and shirt. :) Lucky for me, I don't stink! I was smart and put my deodorant and toothbrush and paste in my carry on bag!! :) My life right now is definitely an adventure but I guess I wouldn't mind if it were normal, or even boring...as long I am home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena