Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home for Christmas!!! :) :) :)

We waited for the loading of the plane to get done last night and since it had been delayed two hours, some people transfered from that flight to another that left sooner so there was room for all five of us standbys. The plane left around 9:50pm Phoenix time, 10:50pm Memphis time. He didn't give us assigned seats just told us to find an empty one. I ended up sitting next to this guy who wasn't like any of the other people I sat by on the ride to Hawaii. He actually talked to me and was nice and more than that...he smiled! :) It seemed like everyone on the plane was in a good mood, or it might have been that I was in a good mood! :) Towards the end of waiting for the plane, my mom and I were soooo tired that we were laughing at everything! It was great to be in a good mood again and have my stomach hurt. :) The guy I sat by wasn't that talkative but did talk when I asked him questions. He looked like he was in College and was studying some papers. Anyway, the ride was long but endurable. I just read my book the whole way and looked out the window. There was no going to sleep for me. We landed in Memphis at 1:15am this morning and Stephen came and picked us up. I was wearing flip flops, or slippers as the Hawaiians would say, and my toes were like on the verge of frost bite! They were literally really cold. They are used to weather in the 80s everyday not the high 20s. They warmed up though when we got in Stephen's truck and I put them up the the vent. Probably not the best idea but it helped. :) Not forty minutes later I was warm and covered in my bed!
I got up this morning around 10:45am to Autumn staring up at my bed with a humongous smile spread wide across her face! :) It is good to be home!!!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena