Monday, December 21, 2009

Yes!! (and) No!!

We arrived at the Honolulu International Airport around 8:45pm last night. Amazingly, there was no humongous line to wait in to check in. :) I guess that was due to how early we got there. Anyway, everything pretty much went fine through the check in point and we even got my mom a wheel chair! She carried some bags on her lap while I carried the rest on my shoulders while pushing her. It was definately a faster way to do things. :) The security screening area was fine too. I didn't feel as rushed as last time but there was a guy at the end trying to take the totes that my things were in before I got my things out. :( We got to our gate about two hours early so we did some window shopping then sat around and I went through my pictures on the computer until it died. The plane started loading about an hour early but we had to sit and wait until everyone had boarded. Finally, after I went to the front desk two times and was sent back, they called me up and gave me two tickets. I was really happy and didn't look at them until we were walking to the plane. They both were first class tickets and right next to eachother!!! Wow! It was totally God! So we rode like queens all the way to Phoenix! When we got to Phoenix, around 7am, we went straight to out gate to check in then had some breakfast. So I guess we waited there for about two hours until they started to load and then another hour and several trips to the desk, before they told us that the plane was full. :( So here we were, stuck in Phoenix without another flight leaving for Memphis until seven tonight! We waited until about noon and then my cousin came and picked us up and brought us to her house. By this time my nerves were sooo shot there was like no recovering them! I got a smoothie and it wasn't good, my shoulders, back, everything hurt, my sickness was getting worse and I accumulated a cough! :(
So now here I am at my cousin's house on her computer blogging and checking my email. :) My mom is resting and that is where I'm heading in a few minutes. I like slept not at all last night on the way here. We watched two retarded movies and I read some. I tried to sleep but didn't do it longer than thirty minutes. I'm really tired. My mom had only three pain killers left last night and took one before we got on the plane and then I made her take another while we were wating for my cousin because she couldn't walk. She has one left for the ride home.
Thank you all for your prayers! Please keep praying that we make this flight tonight so we can be home for Christmas! :) Love and miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena