Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day eighteen in Hawaii!!!

Hey guys, yes we are still here...in Hawaii! :) Obviously God has different plans for us here. Only He can see the bigger picture.
So the news for today is...we are going to try to fly home tonight! It might be a little easier than last time because we don't have any check in bags. I think we are going to try to get to the airport earlier too. Hopefully that way we will miss the big long lines that we hit on Friday.
The only thing we did today that was interesting was watch Aika for about nine hours. Other than that we did the normal...eat, slept a little when Aika did, sat around...that's about it. Oh yeah, we did some laundry. Now that was funny!! If only you would've seen me!! :) I was wearing a pair of Marshall's swim shorts and a t-shirt of his. Even I admit that I looked pretty funny! My mom laughed every time she looked at me. She tried to get a picture of me but, now way! I wasn't gonna fall for that. Plus she wanted me to blog and post the picture...nope!

Okay, so there really isn't anything to blog about today. I did take a couple pictures though so I might as well post them. :)





Aika is pointing to her nose...she actually said it when she did it too!! :) It was soo cute!!!



Our very sad Christmas tree. :( It is losing all its leaves and it isn't even Christmas yet... :(



Marshall going to work...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena