Sunday, December 20, 2009

Change of plans...

We decided to not try to fly home tonight but tomorrow night. The plane should be emptier then. I don't know what we're going to do about not having any clothes but what we're wearing. I think Saki is going to bring something for me to wear tomorrow when she brings Aika over. Saki came over around dinner time because she heard we didn't make the flight. She was sooo excited!! She had told us a couple days ago that she would pray that we would be able to stay for Christmas! She was literally jumping up and down when she saw us! :) It was really sweet!!! I'm starting to get okay with being here now for however long God wants us to be here, but I'm not really okay with being here with out my luggage! :( I still can't get over the fact that we are still here and our luggage isn't.
Oh, when my dad went to pick up my bag, he found out that my mom's bag is in Phoenix but should be flown to Memphis tomorrow. That's great...for our baggage. Hey, at least we know where it is, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena