Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day six in Hawaii!!! :) :) :)


  Today I went to Ashley heaven!! Guess where!?! Shopping!! (not for food)


Well, actually Marshall took us to the South side of Oahu, Waikiki. That has the best shopping places! We went to a place called the International Market Place. Basically lots of different people from different back rounds sell their things in this place. There were loads and loads of little booths to buy things!! I didn't know where to start or where to go next. Ok, before I go into any more detail, let me tell you what happened before we went shopping...As I told you yesterday, Brody was going to take Micaiah hunting for goats in the mountains today. Micaiah woke up very early this morning to get ready to go. My mom got up with him to make him a nice breakfast and help him get ready. Brody came to get him and they left around 6:30am, waaayyyy before I got up! Anyway, after the rest of us got up and presentable for the day, which took a little longer than it should have, we left for Waikiki! (On the way we got a call from Brody saying that the guy who was going to take them up on top of the mountain to hunt goats didn't show up with the copper. :( I felt really bad for Micaiah because he had been looking forward to it for a couple days now. He ended up just working with Brody on the ranch for a couple hours.) We had packed a lunch so we stopped at a park on the edge of Waikiki to eat and meet up with Saki and Aika. Everywhere you looked was a picture! Beautiful ocean and trees!



There were these crabs everywhere. They kind of freaked me out when I first saw them running around!


Dad and Aika


There were five different couples there getting their wedding pictures taken. One couple was actually getting married in the park next to the ocean! :)


A guy painting the scenery...



Aika was, as usual, adorable!!

 
We had fun watching her run around the park chasing the birds!








After the wonderful time in the beautiful park, Marshall dropped my mom and myself off to shop while he went to help Saki with something and my dad sat on the beach reading.


Now back to the International Market Place...we ended up walking through the place for about two hours before Marshall called and said that he was ready to go. Boy how time flew!! We weren't near done our shopping! :( I think Wednesday we are going again to finish it all up. :) This time on the North shore...that should be fun!


Micaiah got bit by, we think, a brown recluse spider a couple days ago. My mom put on it all that she knows will help it that she has. It has only gotten worse! We looked around half the day today for some plantain leaves but nobody carrys it. :( Tomorrow we will try again.


(I'm really sorry if I misspelled a ton of words in this post and made a bunch of mistakes. I'm really tired!! Tomorrow I'll go over it to fix everything up)

2 comments:

  1. YOu have pictures of everyone but your sister-in-law Saki....where is one?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a complaint from the sister department!! No pictures of Saki and no real pictures of Brody- all far away and he's not looking! You have to take pictures of them before you leave! Even if you don't post them.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena