Friday, December 18, 2009

Day fifteen in Hawaii!!! :) :) :)

Last night I actually set the alarm on my mom's phone for 7:30am so I got up on time to start the day and good thing too because Saki came over around 9:30am to see if I wanted to go shopping with her at the mall. It is hard for her to do Christmas shopping with Aika because she gets into everything and doesn't want to be held or be in the stroller. I was following her around in one store to make sure she didn't get into anything but gave up on that and just held her whether she liked it or not throughout the other stores. Saki was looking for a shirt for Brody for Christmas and some little things for Aika and whatever else she saw and I just had to get a few things for my mom before we left. We left the house at 10am and didn't get home until 3pm. We ended up going to Waikiki to a Quicksilver store so she could look more but they didn't have what they said they had at the other store. Since we were in Waikiki, we went to an ABC store and out to eat in the Ala Moana mall. It is the biggest open air mall in United States and has the second largest Sears. The parking was horrific! We drove around for like forever trying to find a place to park. We ate at Island Burgers. It was okay. I ordered a Hawaiian burger. It was pretty good but I didn't really enjoy how much teriyaki sauce they put on it. I ate half and put the other half in a to go box for my mom to eat later. All the way home Saki talked to me about how she can make us stay longer to watch Aika while she works. She has been loving us watching her and doesn't want to see us go. :( Hearing her talk the way she did, despite how much i want to come home, made me want to stay longer. She is very desperate for a babysitter! Anyway, I had a really good day with her! :) :) On the way home, Saki stopped by a place and bought some Malasadas, Hawaiian donuts, for us to eat. They were really good!! :) :)







So after shopping with her, I went out back behind the house and took some pictures of the greenery just so I could post some pictures on this blog because I've been getting complaints about how I'm not posting enough pictures. So, Ayala, here are some for you. They aren't like amazing, but they are pictures. :)

















My mother is putting her sitting stillness to a use...this is a picture her finishing a paper chain that she started yesterday.



Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures of Marhsall's house. Today I was sort of in a picture taking mood so I took a ton.

This is a picture of the front of his house as you drive up...


Here is the side of his house and a beautiful view!...


This is the back...



Marshall and his dogs after I finished cutting his hair.




Ayala, here's for u...



Marshall picked bananas off a tree in his yard today. A couple were ripe and were really good!!



Christmas in Hawaii...
Marshall decorated the tree more today. Here is the almost end result...



Well, that's all the pictures for today. I hope I posted enough! :) Tomorrow night I fly home so don't know when I'll get on to blog. I might just do some little blog and a couple last minute pictures and then blog again about the flight home after I'm all rested up. When I get home I will not have as much time as I've had here to blog and be on the computer so I probably won't blog everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena