Friday, December 18, 2009

Day sixteen in Hawaii!!! :) :) :)

This post concludes my last day of being in Hawaii. I have very mixed feelings about going home tonight but I think my feelings about goming home are stronger than my feelings about staying.
All the packing is done and we are just waiting for the time to pass. I think Brody is going to take us to the airport around 9pm. We are still on standby for this flight so that means we may or may not be flying out tonight. If there is still room on the plane after everybody has boarded, then we can fly, but if there isn't, Marshall is going to pick us up on his way home from work tonight and we will try to fly again Sunday night. Please pray that we get seats tonight! We are really homesick!!


This is how my mom looks today! She is doing so much better and almost everything on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena