Monday, December 14, 2009

Day twelve in Hawaii!!!

There isn't really supposed to be a day twelve...but here I am, still in Hawaii! There was only supposed to be half of a day eleven too. I don't know why I'm still here besides the fact that my mom needs me, but there must be a reason why God planned this like it is. Maybe I'll never know, but I am determined to look for what He has for me everyday. I don't want to miss Him here or anywhere.

My mom is doing better. She got out of bed for dinner last night and I helped her walk into the living room where she could sit in a comfy chair to eat. She slept okay last night, I think. I haven't asked her if her ribs hurt her yet, but she didn't wake me up groaning or anything so I guess that's a good sign. :) She came into the living room again for breakfast this morning around 7:30 then went back to bed. She's sleeping now.

My dad and Micaiah made it on the plane last night from Honolulu to Phoenix with seats right next to each other! :) When my dad called the airport before he left, they told him that they had three open seats on the plane but fifteen people who were on standby and they served US Airways costumers first. :(  He didn't think they would be able to make that flight, but God worked everything out!! :) They landed in Phoenix at 5:24am Hawaiian time. He didn't text us when he got on the plane for Memphis so I don't know anything about that yet.
I will update this later when I know more.

12:00pm--My dad and Micaiah made it safely to Memphis around 9:53am Hawaiian time, 1:53pm Memphis time. They are home now!! :)

My mom woke up on and off a little bit last night but wasn't in any bad pain.
After I got done blogging earlier, I went back to bed. I haven't been sleeping a lot lately, staying up until around 2:30am and getting up 7:00am, so that helped. My mom and I just got up for lunch 30mins ago. She is going to get a shower then Brody is going to bring Aika over for my to watch her around 3pm.
I have to get off now and start my day...a little late. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena