Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day fourteen in Hawaii!!! Happy Birthday Rushi!!! :) :) I love and miss u tons!! :)


My day started out with sleeping in until 10:45am! It felt really good. When I did get up, my day was pretty much like yesterday except I didn't have Aika at all. :( After our really, really late breakfast, or early lunch, my mom did some reading then went back to bed after taking some pain killers. She woke me up at 1:50am because she was in a lot of pain even when she didn't move. Yesterday was her slow down on pain meds day and she paid for it last night. Today she was smarter and has been taking them every six hours like she is supposed to. :) I ended up doing something that required energy today; I ran on a treadmill that Marshall's roommate has in her room!! I only did it for thirty minutes but when I got done sweat was pouring off me in the bucket fulls! I had just gotten dressed for the day and had to get re-dressed and rinse off because my clothes were soaking wet. Again I didn't think when I packed to come here and didn't bring any clothes to workout in. :( So a little later on today, after my mom got a shower and the cleaning was done, I went to Safeway, a grocery store, with Marshall to buy some food for three more nights of dinner, tonight, Thursday night, and Friday night. My dad called today wondering when we are coming home. I looked up flights for Friday night and found one. I think we might be taking it but I'm not too sure about it yet. I emailed my dad about it and I'm still waiting for a response.


While I was making dinner, Marshall went out back to cut down a 'Christmas' Guava tree for his house. He went into town last night to buy one but all the ones that were shipped over have been sold out and they are waiting for more to come in. He brought it in and set it up and put some lights on it. My mom is making a paper chain to decorate it and Marshall's roommate is going to buy some ornaments tomorrow. I'll get more pictures of it after it is all decorated.
I have to get off now.

Hopefully tomorrow I have something more interesting to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena